CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Accept Jesus As Your Saviour

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5 :8
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" I John 1:9
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15

Thursday, October 29, 2009

We're still alive!!!!

Hey, ya'll!!! (don't I sound southern)



This is Sarah, daughter of famous blogger: Jean Covey!! heehee:)

Just wanted to let ya know that we are still here.

Next month we're having Missions Conference at our church, so we're all really excited about that. We're having Bro. Sam Davidson from Heartland Baptist Bible College and Southwest Baptist Church come as our guest speaker. We're definetaly expecting a big turn out, so be praying that everything will go well.

I wanted to start posting about some of the different songs I like, you'll soon find out that I'm crazy about any sort of Godly christian music, sometimes I'll put videos on too. Here's a song titled "God's Been Good"- be sure to turn off the music at the bottom and enjoy!!


This is a song that I heard at my youth camp. I can't tell you the words yet but I absolutely love it. I'm driving my family crazy by just singing the first two lines of the chorus.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Patriot's Honor