CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Accept Jesus As Your Saviour

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5 :8
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" I John 1:9
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My First Blog Award



Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!

Thank ya Brooke!!
Okay, seven things you might not know about me:
1. I'm 16 years old
2. I'm a junior in High School (yuck!!)
3. I love to play the piano
4. I'm desperately awaiting the Baby Grand we'll be getting @ church in February!!
5. I'm rushing to finish this cause we have to leave early to drop off Christmas presents before church.
6. I love blogging (you probably could have figured that out by now)
7. this is pretty random, but.... I got my ears pierced for my birthday, and I finally get to take them out on Tuesday. Random, uh?
I award:
Rebekah @ Living Joyfully in the Lord
Jennifer @ God's Been Good
Sharon @ My Delightful Diary
Rebecca @ A Rather Unusual Maiden For God
Renee @ Nay's Thoughts
Brooke @ Singing Praise To God (heehee, does this count? It's not the same blog)
Courtney @ Contemplations of Courtney
Thanks again Brooke

3 comments:

~Rebecca~ said...

thanks for the award, after Christmas I'll be sure to put it up!

~Rebecca

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Thanks for the award! :)

Brooke said...

Thank you! Sorry it took me so long!!! Of course it counts, I'll take it! ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Patriot's Honor