CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Accept Jesus As Your Saviour

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5 :8
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" I John 1:9
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15

Friday, December 18, 2009

A tag and pictures, finally!!

I saw this tag on Brooke's Blog and she tagged all her followers so I figured I'd take a shot at it!!

List seven songs that you are into right now.
1. I Still Believe- The Stephen Ray Nichols Family
2. He Chose Me- West Coast Baptist College
3. Leave Your Heavy Burden at the Cross- West Coast Baptist College
4. Joshua- The Brothers
5. God's Been Good- hmmm Joanna, Bethany, and Esther Green, and the Epleys
6. Leaning On The Everlasting Arms- Jonathon and Tiffany Epley
7. Let's Build The Wall- The Stephen Ray Nichols Family

What kind of a car do you want when you're older? ohhh!!! A Ford Mustang, any year except '69 and convertible

Where do you want to live when you're older? Wherever God wants me

Do you want to go to collage? definitely

How many siblings do you have? Four bro's

How many children do you want to have when you're married? a whole lot, I love kids!!

Boys or girls? BOTH!!!!

City girl or country girl? definitely city girl, I love being in the country, but I don't think I could live there.

Gourmet meals or steak with salad? DEF steak w/ salad!!

Flying or driving? ummm?!?! well if I'm doing the driving/flying: driving, I don't think I'd like flying very much. But if someone else is doing it, I'd fly

Bike riding or swimming? Swimming :D

Sports or no sports? well, let me think........ sports!!!

Books or movies? probably books

School or chores? school if it's on the computer.

Inside or outside? Depends.

Wednesday or Sunday? Sunday

Friends or Family? Both... even better!

Fried or scrambled eggs? Fried

Pancakes or cereal? depends

Big meal or something small? depends

Movie or TV show? ummm not quite sure

Thing to do outside? ski, if winter, volleyball if summer

Favorite meal? fried chicken

Place to read a good book? my bed!!

What is your favorite vegetable? carrots

Where do you want to live when you graduate? same as the other question.

What time or day do you like the best? bedtime

What is your favorite flower? Rose (I think that that's every body's answer)

What is your favorite weapon? ummm? wasp spray :P

Do you like sports? If so which is your favorite? oh yeah, volleyball

Do you like writing? ummm, not by hand, I don't mind typing

What is your favorite month? August- that's the month we go to camp :).

Do you not like adventure? Depends, but mostly yes!

Do you collect anything? What do you collect? not really

Do you live near your grandparents? well, one lives about 4 hours away, and the others live either 2 hours up north or 4 hours south

Are you bored of this? almost

Okay, that's all!! Here are some pictures!!!
Here is a picture of my new bed, I'm in the middle of redoing my bedroom, this is the color scheme, I love it!!! But... I've gotten different feedback from it :~/



Here's a dorky picture of Luke and I!
Tuesday night we went caroling at the nursing home, this is Luke and Christian, our pastor's son, just hanging around.
This is my li'l bro Hunter being adorable, I love taking pictures w/ sepia.
He looks like he's sleeping!! He reached out for something just as I took the picture :O!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Patriot's Honor