CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Accept Jesus As Your Saviour

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5 :8
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" I John 1:9
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've Been Tagged. The Sequel :-)

Okay, Rebekah tagged me. So here it is!!

Here are the rules:
1, Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2, Answer the 10 questions
3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4, Tag 6 people
5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy


Okay, Thanks Rebekah, you were my first bloggie buddy, and thankfully, so far I haven't scared ya away!!! =D


Here are the 10 questions:
1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? no


2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? No, that's silly...

3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? I probably have milked a cow, but definitely never a goat.

4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? No

5: What is your favorite Country song? I don't think I have one, but my friends say that "He Left It All", on my new CD sound like "Sweet Caroline"


b: Who's the artist? Ed Russ


6: Do you like to hunt? Never done it


7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? Nooooo

8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? knowing me, probably


9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? I don't know, probably meet somebody, I never thought I'd have to meet.


10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? probably going into the men's bathroom when I was little.

okay, and for the three new people I have to follow, I'm just gonna do ones that I already follow, but just started to this week.



Brittany @ Thanks be unto God... 2 Cor. 9:15
Jenna @ Feminine Farmgirl
Jocelyn @ Looking Unto Jesus

And I tag... for starts some girls that haven't posted in forever!!!

Samantha @ Samantha kate
Julie @ Jewels life

And some of my favorite blogs, that haven't already gotten this tag...

Jen @ Learning to Lean
Rebecca @ A Rather Unusual Maiden for God
Renee @ Nay's Thought
Sharon @ My Delightful Diary

And, I'm going to bend the rules a little bit, and challenge everyone that reads my blog. But, it will be pretty easy to do =D!! All ya have to do, is leave a comment telling me what ya'll think of my blog, and if you like it, it's definitely okay to follow me :- p!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Patriot's Honor