CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Accept Jesus As Your Saviour

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5 :8
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" I John 1:9
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15

Monday, May 3, 2010

Even in the Valley, God is Good

I am always amazed at how much love God has for us. I know some say we should never be amazed by what God does, but you know what, I would much rather be amazed each and every time, then to become hard and indifferent to Him.

Anyway, I know I am behind on doing any posts, so I wanted to tell you about what has been going on in my life.

In 1994, my husband and I decided that it would be best if I stayed at home and taught the children. There were times since then when I helped out if it was needed financially, but never at the expense of the commitment we had made. For seven years I had a very small license daycare in my home. I absolutely loved doing that, but soon found that the changing requirements was not worth the income I was bringing in, so I let my license go.

Then when I found my self a single mom, I became very confused because I never felt that God was releasing me from that commitment I had made, yet I now needed to find a way to provide for my children. I began praying about how God wanted me to do this. It was a difficult time because the more I searched for what God wanted me to do, the more doors that were shut. I tried many at home career paths. I looked into renewing my license. I had promised God that I would knock on as many doors as I could find and that if He opened one I would go through. Yet I felt that none were being opened. So I finally thought that God must be telling me it was time to move. I didn't feel God calling me away from our home or church. However, I did feel that any doors that were going to open were not going to be around our home.

God, who's ways are not our ways, but who's timing is always perfect. Began opening doors. Two days after I decided we should move, I received a phone call to come in for an interview at a local fast food restaurant which would allow me to work around my commitments at home. Two days after that, I received a phone call from the Census bureau offering a temporary job with them. Ten minutes after hanging up from the Census bureau I received a call from a job I had applied for and wanted last July. This job is cleaning tour buses. Not only did I get this job, but he hired Sarah and Luke to work with me and gave me permission to bring Dakota and Hunter whenever I needed. So now we have a job that meets the needs of our family, while allowing us to be together and we can continue serving Him right here.

It is May 2010, in May 2005, I was required to drop my husband off at bus terminal and watch him walk away to take an over the road trucking job. For over five years now I have wondered in a valley. I knew God was always with me, but now, I have found the way out of that valley. The mountain is looming nearby. PRAISE GOD!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Patriot's Honor