CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Accept Jesus As Your Saviour

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5 :8
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" I John 1:9
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15

Thursday, June 4, 2009

How I came to know His Glory

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path
Psalms 119:105

I have never done anything like this before. I feel very unsure of what I am doing, and yet, I believe I can honor God and be a blessing to others this way. So, here I go.

In March, 1988, I came to know Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour. I asked Him to forgive me of all my sins, and to come into my heart and life to live and reign. That day changed my life, I have never regretted that decision. I will never be worthy of being a "Child of the King", I will always do my best to wear that title with honor.

As a Christian, my prayer is that all who see me will always see Jesus living through me. I also pray that God will use me to reach many for Christ.

As a woman, my prayer is that I will glorify God in the unique and wonderful role He has given me.

As a mother, my prayer is that my legacy to my family will be a deep love for Jesus.

I do not pretend to be a Bible scholar. I will never debate with anyone God’s glorious truths. All that I write here is based on what I have learned by sitting under sound Biblical preaching in a fundamental Baptist Church and through my own personal devotion times. I simply am in love with The Word. All verses that I quote will come from the Authorized or King James Bible. I do not choose this as the best version of the Bible. I choose this as the inspired and preserved Word of God.

I believe the traditional world view of dating does not honor God. I do not believe God needs the help of a "dating system" to bring together two people, a man and a woman only, together if it is His will for them to marry and if they are living for God.

My goal in writing is to share the Gospel with any who will hear, to encourage and exhort Christian woman, and to lift up my Lord.

Always in His Glory
Jc

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Patriot's Honor